State of Connecticut DMV Registration Services
South Green Automotive is registering vehicles for private party sales which include passenger vehicles, light duty trucks, camp trailers, motorcycles and commercial vehicles with GVWR less than 18,500lbs.
The following is a list of what you will need to bring with you:
- H13B Registration Application (You can download from the DMV website - ct.gov/dmv)
- Bill of Sale
- Photocopy of Driver's License
- Copy of Insurance Card
- Emissions or VIN Verification (Out of State Titles)(We Are An Emissions Test Center)
- Check or Money Order Payable to DMV-CT for Sales Tax (6.35% of Sale Price)
- Cash for the Registration and Our Fee
- Gift Affidavit (Only If The Sale Is A Gift)
We currently provide Registration Services from 8am to 11:30am Monday through Friday. We may be expanding the hours in the future.